Road freight is a fast and
Often, road freight is a part of the logistical chain and can be combined with sea or rail freights allowing to deliver cargoes on a
The Benefits of Road Freight
- Road freight is the most efficient and mobile means of transport, which can guarantee that goods will be carried out on the optimal route and delivered in shortest time over small and medium distances.
- Road freight means that goods can be delivered on a
door-to-doorbasis, that is, a cargo is taken from the manufacturer’s warehouse and is delivered to the customer’s warehouse.
- It is a better suitable and more efficient means of transportation for small consignments of goods because in this case
medium-sizedeconomical vehicles can considerably lower transportation costs.
- Our modern fleet of vehicles is fully equipped to handle all types and sizes of cargo, even severely hazardous and oversized cargo that is less convenient and more expensive to deliver with other means of transport.
Why the Liner Company?
The Liner Company collaborates with partners across the whole of the Russian Federation as well as with partners in the Pacific Rim and is able to organize and perform delivery of your goods (ranging from
The Liner Company offers the following services:
- autodelivery of your cargo from the consignor’s warehouse in the Pacific Rim countries, including cargo delivery from Suifenhe to Vladivostok;
pick-upof LCL cargoes, oversized cargoes and specialized equipment from temporary storage warehouses in Vladivostok, from Vostochny Port in Primorsky Krai and the Far East;
- cargo acceptance, forwarding and customs clearance, autodelivery from railway stations (if the given service is available in your region) to warehouse;
- insurance of an expedited cargo.